The Total Ryu Martial Arts LIFE SAT (Situational Awareness Training) Workshop teaches how to spot, prevent and avoid common uncomfortable and maybe even potentially dangerous situations
The training goes beyond common classes of the day with engaging drill and activities that teach and emphasize the following:
- What is the uncomfortable feeling and why is it important?
- What is the interview process that bad guys use?
- Understanding the adrenal response and how it relates to you, awareness and safety.
- How to tell if they are lying.
- Creepy vs Honest intent.
- What is non-verbal communication?
- How does non-verbal communication help avoid bad situations?
- Bad guy non-verbal clues of bad intent
- Why you need to see their hands?
- Words to use to help stop bad things from happening
- Words to be aware of when you here them
- Communication distance
- Standing Guard stance
- Hurt vs injury in physical defense situations
- How to strike with effectiveness
- Where and when to strike